Great brands are built on an authentic foundation of brand values, messages and strategies that drive internal culture, inform external marketing, and build solid connections with their audiences. Muse helps clients to lay those foundations and build those connections. Our team of designers, writers, strategists and thinkers lead with passion. Your journey begins with Muse.
Careers at Muse
We’re always looking for exceptional people who love what they do. If you have a passion for marketing, we’d love to hear from you. Send us your resume, even if you don’t see your position listed here.
Muse Marketing Group is looking for a vibrant, creative and detail oriented Marketing Coordinator. We work with a wide variety of clients to develop and nurture their brands, websites and digital marketing campaigns. Our Marketing Coordinator supports our team by writing and developing creative content for social media, email marketing campaigns, and websites.
If you’re interested in hands-on experience and wide exposure to the business world, while wearing multiple marketing, project management and digital hats for a variety of industries, we’d be excited to meet you!
Reporting to the Account Director, the Marketing Coordinator researches, pitches, plans and executes exciting and letter-perfect creative communications for all clients, ensuring that core messaging is on brand and in line with the marketing strategy. The Marketing Coordinator is a marketing ninja, and the most important liaison between the agency and several key client accounts.
She/he/they collaborates with both our clients and internal team members, such as our web programmers, designers and writers. They are hands-on in bringing our marketing campaigns to life by managing and executing the projects from start to finish.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Work in partnership with the Account Director and Creative Team to administer and oversee ongoing creative projects and agency processes
- Write copy for websites, social media and email marketing campaigns
- Manage and execute social posts and campaigns on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube)
- Proofread copy, artwork, agency and printers’ proofs as requested
- Update website content (WordPress)
- Set up email campaigns (MailChimp, Constant Contact)
- Manage and execute SEO campaigns in collaboration with our Digital Strategy team.
- Work on our project management system and communicate with colleagues
- Prepare and write creative briefs, project meeting notes, client progress reports and status updates
- Handle administrative tasks such as updating team priorities and project meeting notes
- Create content and community engagement for Muse social channels
- Track your time daily in our time tracking app
- Build trusted relationship with the clients, handling day to day communications and updates, and collaborating with them to define and identify project requirements
- Manage and communicate with freelancers, vendors and suppliers involved with projects
- Stay on top of production and creative deadlines and media placements to ensure continued progress of client workflow
- Available 9am-5:00pm ET without other commitments
- Two or more years relevant work experience in a creative marketing capacity
- Extremely detail oriented
- Passion for marketing, advertising, social media and all things digital
- Comfortable and capable with new technology
- Comfortable being on camera for Zoom calls, as well as appearing with your photo on our Team page and on social media
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage several projects at once
- Excellent business and creative writing skills
- Professional demeanor, appearance and workspace for Zoom meetings with clients
- Hands on experience with WordPress, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Hootsuite, Hubspot, Adobe Creative Cloud, G-Suite and Google Apps, Business and Ads Manager
- Familiar with SEO Best Practices and Google Ad Campaigns
- Diploma/ Degree in Business/ Marketing/ Design/ Media/ Communications/ Project Management
- Group Benefits
- Friendly, Positive Work Environment
- Open Concept Office
- Convenient Location in Hamilton, Ontario
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please reply with a résumé by November 11, 2020, telling us why you are interested in this role. In your application, please include a link to examples of digital marketing assets that you have personally designed and developed (e.g. landing page, social ads, blog posts, etc.)
A short writing-skills assignment is required for selected candidates.
Expected start date: December 1, 2020
Be inspired everyday.
At Muse we put passion first. Our team members work closely to foster a creative work culture. Do you have what it takes to be a Muse?
“Muse built our current website for The Cotton Factory in 2016. The site has performed extremely well over the last two years, and we have seen increased traffic and engagement. Through the user-friendly content management system, we have been able to make changes and updates ourselves, and when we do need support, Muse is quick to respond to our requests.”Rob ZeidlerOwner, The Cotton Factory
“Working with Muse to Redesign, Refresh and Refine our brand and our messaging has been an amazing experience. Muse brought with them a host of creative, insightful, and engaging ideas that have allowed us to create opportunities for our brand we did not think were possible. Business is up, customer engagement has increased, and our team is excited and proud to showcase our new look!”Andrea McCarthyDirector of Operations, Bullivant Health + Safety
“Mark and Judy have a great team. They listened to me about my ideas and thoughts and really wanted to understand me so that they could pull the best designs together for my brand. I love my website and I have received lots of great feedback. I love my business cards. I have enjoyed working with them.”Maria ThorntonOwner, Flour Child Bakery
“Once Muse presented their fresh concept for our firm, we knew we had found our Marketing partner. Muse studied our complex technical concept and created a clear brand and message that resonates within our market. Their professionalism and creativity have positioned Muse as a valued advisor to our company.”Scott HarropPresident & CEO, RTA Corp.
“Muse brought unbridled enthusiasm and creative ideas to our children’s festival from day one. It’s a delight to find someone who understands the big picture and yet can keep track of the micro details, meet deadlines and stay on budget. We set some lofty targets, and Muse helped us to reach and surpass every one.”Susan JasperFounder, Telling Tales Festival
“I have worked with Mark throughout his career. Our flagship company, Historia Building Restoration Inc. has received 23 years of compliments on our logo and how perfectly our brand has helped to establish our company’s presence in the community, and in the restoration industry in general. Mark’s concepts are best described as ‘bang on’.”Jeff FeswickPresident, Historia Building Restoration Inc.
“Muse Marketing Group developed a seamless online presence for my creative ceramics studio. The design savvy creative team at Muse set out to share my creative journey and the results are astounding. Precise, diligent, and smart; the Muse Marketing Group team puts you and your entity first.”Christopher Reid FlockCeramic Artist
“I have the privilege of working with Muse Marketing Group as our chief marketing consultants. Judy is highly organized, goal oriented, hard working and strategic. Simply put, Judy “GETS IT”. I highly recommend that all businesses looking for marketing help connect with Muse Marketing Group. You won’t be disappointed.”Craig SpearOwner, Momentum Fitness
“When I was looking for assistance with the marketing aspect of my businesses, I didn’t expect the breath of fresh air that Mark and Judy brought to my life! These are people that genuinely care about your business and want to know and understand it as deeply as possible so that they can represent you with accuracy and with heart.”Katie McClellendOwner, De La Sol Yoga Studios
“As a new company in a highly competitive market, we knew we needed to effectively communicate the unique features and benefits of our product. Muse crafted our Brand Story early in their process. We continually use our Story because it guides us in the building of our business and in our messaging.”Julie HarrisMagenta Pharma